The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

I promise to be better!!!

I am not sure if there is anyone out there that even checks in on this blog!!! I have really dropped the ball lately and I promise to be much better!!! One of my poor excuses for not posting lately is the fact that we have been without a computer for about a month!!!

Things have been really busy for us since the last post. We made it through the Christmas holiday...needless to say that the kids received more Christmas gifts than we knew what to do with!!! I have done a total overhaul on the kids rooms and gotten rid of anything and everything that they don't play with. I feel so much better when I go in their rooms and I can see my organization hand work!!! I don't know what has come over me....I am all about getting my house organized-I am doing quite well I might add.

The kids are doing great. Garrett is growing everyday. He looks more and more like a toddler all the time. He has lost the baby face that he had and he now looks like a little boy. It really makes me sad to see that my baby boy is growing up!!! Isabel had her 1st birthday on the 25th of February and we had her party over the weekend. It is hard to believe that she is a year old already...this time last year she was still in the NICU. She is almost ready to walk. She can stand and balance herself for a little while before she falls...she looks like she wants to take off walking---I am sure the day is coming!!!

Joel and I are doing well. We have scheduled a vacation for this summer. We are going to be gone for 5 nights...without the kids!!! My parents are going to take care of the kids for us while we go to the beach!!! We are going to spend our time at a fantastic, new resort in Puerto Vallarta!!! We may call the airport on our second night away and try to fly home because we miss the kids so much!!!! Now that our vacation is scheduled, I have a lot of motivation to get the remainder of my baby weight off...too bad it has taken me a year to decide that the last 10 pounds needs to go!!!

I will try to post a few picture tonight for your enjoyment!!!

What have you been up to????

4 comments:

Lauren and Matt said...

Your kids are the cutest!!!!!!!! Glad to see you're back to blogging! :)

The Morgan 4 said...

Hey- great to to a new post! Your babies are SOOO cute!!
Casey

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Don't you worry- you're still followed! ha! Glad to hear the kiddos are good and that Isabel had a great birthday

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back out here, my friend!