The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope you had a great weekend. Our weekend was anything but great!!! Isabel had the flu Thursday and Garrett had it Friday evening and Saturday!!! I think I finally have everything washed that could possibly be carrying and leftover flu germs. I feel like all I did all weekend was laundry. If it wasn't regular loads of laundry, it was loads of throw up laundry!!! I never dreamed that I would be able to handle this kind of thing. I am the kind of person that if someone throws up, I am right there with them throwing up!!! Thank goodness I am getting over that...at least with my kids.

I have to make a confession...I am the worst mommy in the world!!! I made sure I had green on today for St. Patrick's day, but I sent clothes for the kids that were not green!!! What was I thinking?? I think Isabel's shirt may have a little bit of green in it, but Garrett has an orange shirt to wear today...not a bit of green. I hope that Granny and Grandpa don't pinch them too hard!! I am sure they each have a bruise on them somewhere that has some shade of green in it.

Do you have any big plans for the weekend?? We are going to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner on Saturday night. If you haven't tried Cantina Laredo, you are missing out. We are hoping our friends Rick and Jamme will be able to go with us. There is a Brighton store next to the restaurant, so that gives me an excuse to go in there and see if there is anything I can't live without. I don't know that I have ever walked out of there without a bracelet, necklace, earrings...something!!!

Have a great week!!!

No comments: