The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bug Bite

I have been bitten by the Spring bug!!! The weather has been so nice this week. We were in the upper 70's yesterday and it is going to be just as nice today. YEA!!!!! When I picked the kids up at my parent's yesterday, they were in the backyard playing. Garrett's face was red and he was sweaty, Isabel was sweaty...they looked like they were having fun, but they were exhausted!!!

I have also been to tan a couple times...that always makes me feel like Summer is right around the corner. I am also gearing up for our vacation!!!! We are so excited to be going on vacation, but also sad about leaving the kids. I know they will be in good hands, but it still is hard to leave them for a week!!!

My boss is gone for the rest of the week so I am hoping to have a relaxing few days. I tend to always look forward to having some quiet time to get caught up on little things while he is gone but it never works out that way. For some reason when he is gone I feel like I run constantly!! I guess that is what comes with the territory when you are someones assistant!! On that same note, I just found out today that my desk may be moving. I don't currently sit right outside his door, but he is working on getting a desk moved right outside his office for me. Believe it or not, I won't mind being in that close of proximity. I like a little change of scenery every once in a while. I will also be blocked off a bit from everyone else that I am by now, and I won't be able to see everyone that walks in our door. I am hoping that will help me to have fewer distractions!!!

That is all that is going on with me for now. I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here!!!

No comments: