The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gorgeous

It is already shaping up to be a gorgeous day!!! We have been up since 7:30 and have had the windows open...there is nothing better than enjoying a great cup of coffee and sitting with the windows open and a nice breeze blowing through the house!!!!! Joel is out right now washing my car, the kids are wearing short sleeves, I am wearing capris and flip flops---does it get any better???

I am getting my hair cut and colored today. I had decided to go back to my natural color and to let my hair grow...I should have know I wouldn't be happy with that. I truly believe I am a blonde at heart. I also think that for now I am meant to have short hair. I had been wearing it short, blonde and sassy---that is totally me!!!! I hope you agree.

After I get back from getting my hair done, we are going to spend the afternoon outside. We are going to put the Little Tikes castle together that my parents got Isabel for her birthday, let the kids play on it and enjoy the fresh air. I am anxious to get everything done in the back yard so we can spend time there and enjoy being together as a family. That time together is what means the most to me in the world.

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather just like we are!!!

No comments: