The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day

I go to the doctor tomorrow. I am very, very hopeful that my blood pressure will be down and she will release me to go back to work Monday!!!! I feel like I sit around on the couch like a HUGE humpback whale!!!!
I have been so bored at home. My mom came over today and did some laundry and a little picking up. Other than that, I haven't had any adult company except Joel!!!! I soooooo look forward to Joel coming home with Garrett!!! There is no sweeter sound than the garage door opening and knowing that my 2 favorite guys are coming inside.

I talked to my brother earlier, he had been at the doctor's office. He cut his hand the other day and now is unable to control his middle finger. I told him it is a good thing that it is limp...thus he can't give anyone the finger!!!! HaHa!! He has cut a tendon in his finger and has to have surgery tomorrow to try and repair it. I hope they are able to repair the issue and that he heals!!!
Pray that the doctor's visit tomorrow goes well and I will give you a report tomorrow afternoon!!!!

No comments: