The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Blessed

Joel and I are so blessed with such wonderful friends!!!! Our dear friends Greg and Laura came over last night and kept us company, fed us, ... They were wonderful enough to bring us Chinese for dinner, and then they also brought a huge pan of pasta, a bag of salad, and a loaf of garlic bread. We will definitely be eating that tonight!!!!! Not only did they bring us food (considering we have been living on peanut butter and jelly or lunch meat sandwiches), they also brought some DVD's, magazines, a Tetris handheld game, and a word search book for me. I have already played Tetris this morning and done 3 word searches!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for everything!!!!!

Isabel's bedding should be here tomorrow. Greg and Laura have graciously offered to paint the nursery for us...considering they are PROFESSIONAL painters!!!! I have to call an electrician today to have a phone jack put in so we can move the computer and actually turn the computer room into a nursery!!! I guess I thought I had more time, but as it turns out I am beginning to panic!!!

I will let you know how the ultrasound goes tomorrow!!!!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support.
Love To All!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty! Matt and I have enjoyed reading your blog, hearing about Garrett, and finding all about Miss Isabel :) Beautiful name!
Best wishes,
Lauren & Matt DeLozier