The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Come visit me!!!

Does that give you any idea what the doctor told me??? I am now officially off work until Isabel makes her appearance. My blood pressure was still up and I also had protein in my urine. These are all signs of pre eclampsia. I have been put on bed rest in hopes that I will be able to go full term.

I have another ultrasound Wednesday to make sure the baby is growing properly and that she has enough amniotic fluid. I then go back to the doctor on Friday. It seems that I am not on a weekly visit basis. I should only be going every 2 weeks, but I guess she is wanting to see me more frequently to make sure my pressure doesn't continue to creep up.

Chad had surgery Friday to repair the tendon in his finger that had been completely severed. It appears that everything was repaired and he will heal totally. Thank goodness!!!!!

Keep checking back to see how exciting my life is while I am hanging out at home...watching TV, watching movies, and reading books!!!!

4 comments:

GLS said...

We're here for you...and you too, Joel!!

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're on rest. I know how it is. Please let me know what we can do to help. I'd love to come visit you sometime if you're up to company; just let me know!

Missy and Brad said...

We want to do whatever we can to help (including entertaining Misty)! Just let us know!!
Missy

whittfam5 said...

I am on my way!!! I wish...if I were there, I would bring food too. And we could watch girlie movies.