The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just Great

I thought I would post a quick message. I woke up this morning not feeling well....headache again (I went through this last week), and called the doctor. I felt like a total idiot and I told the nurse as much!!! I am not the kind of person that calls the doctor for every little ailment, but after my blood pressure being up at my last visit, I have been told to watch for some warning signs!!! The nurse talked to my doctor and she asked that I come in (again) and have my blood pressure taken. I went in and sure enough it was up again. (At least they didn't make me go to labor and delivery again!!!!!) I am not on bed rest until I go back to the doctor on Friday!!! That is not what I had hoped to hear, but I am hopeful that my pressure will go down and I will be allowed to go back to work next week. I don't think I can handle staying home, laying around on the couch for 2 months!!!!

Please keep our family in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I know exactly how you feel. Well, actually, I don't because I didn't have a little boy to look after! I know that it is hard, but listen to any advice (or restrictions) they give you. Take care of yourself. Call me if there is anything we can do to help. We would be happy to take Garrett and play with him for an evening so that you don't feel obligated to get off the couch. I'll be praying for you!-Mandy