The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weight Watching

I took Isabel to a new pediatrician today. Both Isabel and Garrett will be switching to a wonderful Nurse Practitioner that I have found. She was absolutely wonderful (Isabel and Katrina)!!!! Isabel now weighs 8 pounds!!!! If you don't recall, the last time she was weighed, she weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces, so she is putting on some weight. Thank goodness for the weight gain, I have so many cute clothes for her and she hasn't been able to wear them. She is in the 5th percentile for her height and weight and in the 10th percentile for her head circumference.

More Weight Watcher news...I went to my WW meeting last Saturday after following WW strictly for 1 week, I was down 4.4 pounds!!!!! I am sure every week won't be like that, but that she gives me some motivation!!!! I have struggled a bit this week, but I am still watching everything I eat and I AM going to lose again this week. My mom brought some DVD's over for me. They are the Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sansone. My goal is to start with the 1 mile walk and work up to the 2 mile walk next week. I have no excuse for doing the DVD's, especially if I can get it done while the kids are napping and Joel is at work!!!!

That's all for now, put I promise to post more often!!!

1 comment:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Congratulations on your success!! You're gonna be feeling fabulous in no time! We take Emma to a nurse practitioner also. We absolutely love her! I've missed you guys the last few weeks, we've had stuff coming up but we should be there this weekend!