The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

9 Months

9 months ago a very special little boy was brought into our life!!!! Garrett is 9 months old today, and boy has he changed in that time!!!! He came into the world weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces...he now weighs over 23 pounds!!!

We are so blessed to be the Mommy and Daddy of this great kid. We can't imagine what it would be like if he weren't with us now!!!!
What a BIG boy he is now!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Daddy and Mommy you two have become.Grandpa and I have watched how Garrett has grown into a wonderful little boy, and that comes from good parenting.Every time I see him it makes me smile. Garrett is the love of grandma's life.Who could ask for anything more.Then there is little sister Isabel. What a BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I can't believe how fast time has went by!!! Garrett is awesome! (When I got Emma from the nursery yesterday, they said Garrett was patting her and flirting with her!)

whittfam5 said...

I can't wait to love on Garrett. His smile makes me smile. Happy, happy boy.

GLS said...

Man, I can't believe it's already been 9 months! Garrett is just the cutest little (big) guy! His smile lights up a room! His little sis is a cutie too!
Love,
Laura

Missy and Brad said...

Happy 9 months, G-man! He's getting SO BIG!! (And you are getting so little, Misty aka Skinny Minnie!)
Missy