The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

2 Months

I know, I know, 2 posts in 1 day!!!

Isabel Grace is 2 months old today. Actually, she isn't 2 months old for another hour, but close enough. It is amazing to think that she has been with us for 2 months. In a way it feels like she has always been with us. I guess the reason that is, is because she has always been with us- in our hearts.
As I type this, she is asleep in her swing. She looks so beautiful laying there. I have become accustomed to calling her my little princess. I have always called Garrett my angel, so it seemed fitting that I would call her a little princess!!! I am constantly amazed that I have been given these two very precious gifts!!!!
Happy Birthday my little princess!!

No comments: