The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

167 BPM

That is how fast our little beans heartbeat was going today when we heard it!!!! It is amazing knowing that there really is something growing inside my belly!!!! Thank goodness there is, or how would I explain the pudge that I have developed??? We had our first appointment with the doctor today and it went great!!! She has been my doctor for a few years, but imagine her surprise when she found out we were having a baby!!! She said she has been thinking about us since she found out....the day after we found out. She keeps telling us that we "are doubly blessed". We go back in 4 weeks for another checkup and then we get to the BIG ultrasound....will it be a boy or will it be a girl??? Let us know what you think!!!!

Love to all!!!!!

3 comments:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Yay! I remember the first time we heard Emma's heartbeat; everything became so real in that moment. Time is going to FLY by. Before you know it, it's time for your next appointment. I personally think you will have another little boy. I am waiting until this evening to hear from my doctor but it looks like I may be induced in the morning because of my blood pressure. Keep us in your prayers and hopefully we'll have a healthy baby girl this week!

Missy and Brad said...

Yay for the heartbeat!! We're ecstatic that you're little one is doing so well! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy!!
Missy

GLS said...

That is so exciting!! I'm thinking that Garrett will have a little sister. :-)
Love,
Laura