The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love being home

I am home with my kiddos today. My mom had to go to the doctor, so I unwillingly stayed home with my kids!!! It is so fun being able to spend the whole day with them. We have had breakfast together and now they are both taking a nap. After breakfast they played so hard that they needed to sleep!! Once they wake up we will have lunch and then we are going to make Christmas cookies or Christmas cupcakes. I haven't decided which one we are going to tackle yet...I guess I better get to deciding though!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the morning at home enjoying each other. We then went to my folks for lunch and then to Joel's folks for dinner. I always seems like we are running during the holidays but it is well worth it!!!

The kids and I spent Black Friday together. We met Joel for lunch and then we hit the mall. I didn't thnik it was as bad as it has been before. Joel thoght we were crazy for even thinking about going!!! I did pick up a few things for the kids...and I can now say...I am done with my Christmas shopping!!!!

Isabel is now up, so that means I better decide what we are going to have for lunch and what we are going to bake. The decision has been made, we are going to make Christmas cupcakes!!! Maybe you will be a lucky recipient of some of our baked goods!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: