The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I am so glad it is Friday. We are having my folks and Joel's folks over tonight for coffee and dessert. I always love having everyone over and entertaining. The only thing I need is a bigger house....then I could really entertain!!! The only downside about them coming over is that they will see that my house is a mess. It seems like we have had things going on non-stop!!! I already have a New Year's resolution in mind...I will fill you in on that at a later date!!!

I am hoping to get the kids picture with Santa sometime this weekend. We didn't get Garrett's picture last year and I have kicked myself for it. I guess if I have to stand in line for an hour, I will. I know Joel won't, but I will hold our place in line!!!!

Please say a prayer for a friend of mine. Her daughter Lila had heart surgery yesterday. Everything went well, but a prayer never hurts!!!!

That's all for now...of to get my yucky car washed!!!

No comments: