The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today

One month ago tonight, Isabel Grace came into this beautiful world. It is amazing to me to think that she is actually 1 month old!!! She has really grown since she was born. In the NICU, she got down to 4 lbs 11 oz, now she weighs 6 lbs 2 oz. Her preemie clothes are beginning to get a little tighter. She used to swim in them, and now she fits into them quite nicely.

Let me know if you can see the resemblance in these 2 pictures...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can sure see the resemblance!!! Mom and I both commented that she looks like you, from the Kodak pics you sent. :0) What a doll baby. Call me sometime! I want to meet her in person! Jill