The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lazy Saturday

We have had quite a lazy Saturday!!! Garrett and Isabel let us sleep in today. Isabel woke up about 6:30 and decided she didn't want to sleep by herself anymore. I picked her up and put her in bed with me (I know...that is terrible, but she likes to finish her sleep while resting on my chest), and she slept longer than Garrett. Garrett started babbling about 8:00 and at 8:30 I went in and got him out of bed. Joel stayed in bed with Isabel for a little while longer. Garrett and I had a fun morning watching cartoons and having oatmeal. Joel and Isabel then decided it was time to get out of bed. Joel's dad came over and they changed his car headlight and I have cleaned the kitchen and worked on some laundry. Other than that, we haven't done much else!!!!









No comments: