The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Who is gaining weight???

And the answer isn't me!!!!! Ok...maybe I am gaining a little!!!! But Mister Garrett, also known as G-Man, is gaining weight like crazy!!!! We went to the doctor today for for our 2 month checkup. I know, I know, Garrett is 2 1/2 months, but it was the earliest we could get in. 2 month checkups also mean an array of shots!!! He had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine. I felt so bad. My heart was breaking because I couldn't do anything to make him feel any better.




Have I kept you waiting long enough. Garrett weighed 14 pounds 13 ounces, 24 inches long and has a head circumference of 16 1/2 inches. He is in the 75th percentile for his head circumference and his height. He is in the 90th percentile for weight. I was guessing that he would weigh about 15 pounds. I guess I was pretty close.
Love to All!!!

1 comment:

GLS said...

Whoa baby! I betcha Joel is thinking fullback or linebacker! Looks like you've got a healthy, handsome little guy there! Love the pictures!!