The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

157 bpm

I had my monthly appointment yesterday with my doctor. After waiting for 2 hours I was finally able to see her. Why is it that doctors are always running late??? I don't know that we will ever get an answer to that question!!! Once I did see the doctor, she said everything was fine. My belly is measuring right on target for 16 weeks. It was great to hear that, considering everyone keeps telling me that they think I am carrying twins!!! I can't wait for the ultrasound on the 1st---being able to prove to everyone that there is only one little bean in there will be wonderful.

Believe it or not, I have only gained 7 1/2 pounds during my pregnancy. I have set a maximum goal for myself of 25 pounds. I would like to stay under that though. I know as time gets closer, that number will start climbing, but I would like to try and maintain the most healthy weight possible. I had worked so hard to take some weight off, I don't want to have to do it all over again!!!

We are having a picnic tonight for our Sunday School class. Hopefully it will stay light enough that we will be able to see one another. It totally amazes me how dark it is getting already. I dread this time of year. I love the sunlight and the long days. However, I love the fall season!!! It has started feeling like fall lately. I actually wore a sweater to work yesterday. I don't know that anything feels better than putting on a sweater and a pair of jeans!!! Speaking of jeans....I got another pair of maternity jeans over the weekend. Why is it that these maternity stores think that because you are pregnant, you are 6 foot 5????? I would have to wear 6 inch heels to keep them from dragging the ground!!! I am going to try and exchange them this evening!!!

Love to all!!!!

No comments: