The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well...today is my 2nd day back at work. It has been really nice being around my co-workers and my friends!!! Believe it or not, it feels like I haven't even been gone.

My dad is watching Garrett on Monday's, and the he is going to the babysitter the rest of the week. Marilyn is a great lady! I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful woman taking care of my little man. It wasn't quite as hard as I thought it would be when I left him this morning. I think it is because he was happy, smiling and laughing. He cooed the entire way to her house. It was the most awesome thing to hear in the morning. I did just call to check on him and he has had a few fussy spells, but he is sleeping now. Hopefully he will take his long nap now and give Marilyn a break until Joel or I can get there to pick him up. My hope is that he will be an even better baby for Marilyn tomorrow!!!

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I'm glad your transition back to work has went so well. It makes me nervous to think about heading back in a few months. I think one of the biggest factors that helps make it easier is knowing that someone you trust is watching your baby; you're lucky to have Marilyn. Best of luck with the rest of your week!