The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm still here

It seems like I never have time to post anymore!!! I will try to be better!!! I took the day off from work today!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!! A whole morning alone with my munchkins!! Joel went golfing this morning with his brother and a good friend of ours. I am now waiting for Joel to get out of the shower so I can get his shower stuff packed. Packed??? Where are we going??? We are leaving and heading to the lake for the weekend as soon as Joel is ready. It should be a fun, crazy time!! There will be Joel's folks, his brother and his family, his other brother and his family, and us!!! For those of you that might not know how many people that is...15!!! We are staying in a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom cabin on a beautiful golf course, just a few miles from the lake. Hopefully we will have a great time!!!

Not much else is going on...I think this weekend will be good for me. Things at work are a little chaotic right now and it is only going to get worse for the next little bit. I think I need a little bit of rest and relaxation (is that possible with 2 children under the age of 1?).

I will try to post some picture when we get back Sunday!!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: