The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope you are having a fun filled 4th of July!!

We have hung out around the house today. I got up this morning and made potato salad and got some homemade ice cream going!!! Thanks to Greg and Laura, I bought an ice cream maker last night---I hope mine is as good as yours!!! We grilled out hot dogs and brauts for lunch. I just pulled some brownies out of the oven and we will have those with ice cream later.

I hope you will take a moment to stop today and think about those that you know who have helped fight for the freedom that we all have. Those people don't have to have fought in war to have made a difference!! I would like to take the time to thank...my dad, my brother (Chad), Joel's Gramps, Joel's dad, Jennifer, and Jason. Today we honor YOU!!! Thank you for fighting for what you believe in and for giving us the freedom that we are enjoying today!!!

No comments: