The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Great Day

Another great Friday!!!! I love getting to work and seeing that our Federal Stimulus payment is here!!!

We are going to have a full weekend...

We usually go out to dinner on Friday's (Joel and I have started a little tradition for our little family of 4). I would like to go to the mall tomorrow. I have a TON of stuff to take back. I went through Isabel's closet and removed everything that isn't going to fit her during the right season. I have a feeling I have about $150 worth of stuff to take back. You know what that means...I can buy more stuff!!!! Saturday evening we are having family pictures taken. They are supposed to be outside, but I am not sure how that will be if the rain keeps up. After our pictures, we are going to Greg & Laura's house for a BBQ and fun. We enjoy spending time with Greg & Laura, Joel and Greg are going to practice on Greg's new chipping net...Laura and I will enjoy a few laughs watching!!!! We will go to church Sunday morning and then (if the rain hold off) we are going to have a family picnic in the park and then go to a sheep thing. I don't remember what it is called, but the kids will be able to see sheep, watch them have their fluff sheered off, and much more!! Should be fun!!!

I hope you have a fun weekend planned!!!

3 comments:

GLS said...

There will be no laughing… You will experience only wonderment at the deftness of our chipping skills. And how can a bratwurst be THAT GOOD?! -- Greg

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Shopping always makes a Saturday a great day! I hope you find some good deals and that you guys all have a great time grilling. (And that you don't laught too hard) :)

Missy and Brad said...

Sounds like you guys had a full, fun weekend!! I hope someone got some video of the boys showing off their skillz!! LOL!

And hey, we still don't have our stimulus check. I think it's a myth!! HAHAHA!
Miss