The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City

Could today be any better of a day???? Let me tell you what a fabulous day it has been and is going to be...
1. It is Friday
2. It is payday
3. It is girls night out
4. Sex and the City debuts tonight
5. Garrett waved bye bye to me this morning
6. I have the 2 most beautiful children in the world
7. I have on my best Carrie Bradshaw outfit
8. My sister in law and her kiddos are coming into town
9. I ran an errand, went to the License Bureau, and back to work---in 30 minutes
10. Federal Tax Returns
As you can see, today is a wonderful day!!! I am going out with a group of girls tonight after work. We are going to have dinner, share a cosmo or 2 and then going to the Sex and the City movie!!! After I dressed this morning, I looked in the mirror and thought to myself...this is totally a Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) outfit!!! What makes that even funnier, is that when I have taken numerous Sex and the City quizzes, I always come out having her personality!!!
Tomorrow Joel is going to go golfing and I am going to take the kids to the mall. I need to get Garrett a new shirt to wear Sunday to church and I would also like to get a new outfit for church Sunday. In case you forgot, the munchkins are getting baptized Sunday. Hopefully a mall visit with both kids and possibly no help doesn't turn out to be a disaster!!! We'll see!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

Glad you had a rockin' day last Friday! I still haven't seen SATC yet. Hope tomorrow is another great Friday! :-)
Missy