The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

What a blessed Mother's Day I have had!!! On top of the wonderful day with my kids, my husband and my family, we are also remembering a very special day!!! I woke up bright and early this morning to find a bouquet of roses and a card from Joel (that he said Garrett picked out). We got the kids ready and went out to breakfast as a family. It is so fun to order for ourselves and then ordering for Garrett from the kids menu!!!! He is such a good eater...he had a cheese omelet, hash browns, and some of daddy's gravy. We then went to church and had a great service. It was so awesome hearing everyone wish me a Happy Mother's Day. They all know what we have gone through in the last year and they have been very supportive.

What else are we celebrating??? Yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of the day we were matched with Garrett. 10:03 am marked our 1 year anniversary. Can you believe that??? It seems like just yesterday, but it also seems like he has been with us forever. Thank you to everyone that has been there for us and has prayed for us during our wait for Garrett, his birth, and his coming home!!! We will never forget you. Now that we have Garrett home, it is our turn to pray and support those who are still waiting for their precious children to come home!! We love all of you-Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

Love to All!!!

1 comment:

whittfam5 said...

Tears to my eyes. I am so glad you a special Mother's Day sister. I just cannot wait to se the kids interact in a few weeks.

Much Love! R