The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stress Test Anyone??

I went to the doctor today...again. I feel like I live at the doctor's office!!! My blood pressure was down a little bit, but not enough for her to let me go back to work. She told me that I better just get used to staying home because until Isabel arrives, I will not be going back to work. I can hope though!!! My tummy is measuring a little larger than 32 weeks, but that doesn't particularly mean anything!!! One week I will measure larger and then the next week, I will measure right on target. I think it depends how stretched out Isabel is.

I had a Non Stress Test today. They hooked me up to a monitor and watched Isabel's heartrate, how frequently she moved, and my uterine changes---and watched me for an hour. The purpose of this is to make sure that she is still moving and that her heartrate is still good. I will have to go in to have these done twice a week now!!! Monday's and Thursday's will be my days out on the town!!! I did get quite a bit of reading done while I was strapped to the monitor...I guess there has to be something good out of all this!!!

I have recently started suffering from insomnia!!! I think that is worse than sitting around the house all day. At least during the day there is something on TV. At 4:00am there is nothing on but infomercials!!!!! I hope to not have many nights of this!!!! Don't be surprised if you get emails from me at weird hours of the night!!!!

That's all for today...keep the emails coming!!!
Love to All!!!

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

Misty! You looked great this weekend. I'm so glad I got to see you!!
Missy