The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

SOS-Same Old Stuff

I went to the doctor today for my weekly visit. My blood pressure was still up unfortunately. The results of the ultrasound are good. My doctor is happy with the growth of Isabel. She said my amniotic fluid level looked good, and everything else they check while they are taking a peak at our little girl. She did tell me that I need to go in for 2 consecutive steroid shots to boost lung development. She wants to make sure that everything is done to make sure Isabel is healthy---just in case. My guess is that she will let me go another 4-5 weeks and then consider inducing me. I am assuming this because she has referenced 4-5 weeks a couple of times in our conversations. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the end of the month to check all of things that she checked earlier this week.

Garrett is rolling over like a real champ now. He rolled over twice today for Joel!!! We were so excited to see it. I was bummed that he didn't ever roll over last night so Joel could see him. I have a feeling he will be rolling all over the house now!!!

That is all that is going on with us, what is going on with you???

3 comments:

GLS said...

Glad to hear your visit went good and that all is well with little Isabel! I can just see the G-Man rolling all over the house - too cute!! Hope Joel had a good b-day!

Now get off the computer and get back on that couch!! ;-)

whittfam5 said...

Thought about you guys yesterday. Seemed like a day when the brothers should be together (yet another one of those days). ANd JUST when I asked Jason if Joel had texted him yet, the phone rang, it was GREAT!

A few more weeks, just hang in there girls....

Missy and Brad said...

It sounds like the G-Man is a real roly-poly! Love it! I hope all continues to be fine with the baby girl. Try to rest!
Love,
Miss