The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day-To All Women


I am so blessed to be the mommy to two gorgeous children!!! I will never forget a very memorable Mother's Day--3 years ago. 3 years ago, I announced to our congregation that I was going to be a mommy in a few short months. A few days before that Mother's Day, I received a phone call that would forever change my life. I will post more about that tomorrow---that is the actual day!!!

I remember what it felt like to hear Happy Mother's Day being said to all the women around me when I so desperately wanted to be a mother. After feeling what I felt, I want to wish ALL women out there a Happy Mother's Day. If you don't have children, you are very important to all mothers and their children. Whether you choose to not have children, want children but are unable to have them, are in the process of adopting a child...you are special to someone out there and a child out there looks us to you and thinks of you as their 2nd mom!!!

No comments: