The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A New Heart

Just a quick note... The baby I wrote about in the previous post (Audrey) has a NEW heart!! Today Yvette was given a beautiful gift; she was told that there was a heart available for her little Audrey!! I found the news out from my mother-in-law. I instantly burst into tears and felt a wave of emotions that I never would have expected; I have never even met Audrey. I got news about an hour ago that Audrey was out of surgery and her new heart was beating wonderfully. I ask that you keep the Pearce family in your prayers. While you are sending a prayer up for Audrey, please also pray for the family who had to say goodbye to a loved one in order for Audrey to live on!! What a wonderful gift to give; your loss allows someone else to live!! WOW!!!

No comments: