The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Love With All Your Heart

When you stop and think about how many times you reference your heart in everyday living it is amazing!! Joel always tells the kids that he "loves them with all his heart". We use terms like, my heart is broken, I will hold you close to my heart, you will always be in my heart... Have you ever stopped to think about what an amazing piece of art the heart is? Without the human heart, the human body go on. If the heart stops beating, everything else will fail. As adults, we are able to comprehend these items. Can you imagine being 5 months old and being told that your heart isn't working properly?

A couple from our church are going through a very difficult time right now. It is amazing how people come together...Joel knows Matt from football, I know Yvette because she was my boss at The Limited when I was 17 years old. Matt and Yvette have 3 children, one of which is 5 months old. Audrey was born on December 1, 2009 and has been struggling during her little life. Miraculously, it was found that she had a heart defect while the doctors were looking for something else. Currently, Matt and Yvette are having to consider the possibility of a heart transplant for their little miracle. I ask that you check out their website and read about their amazing journey. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/audreypearce

I ask that you pray for the Pearce family. I also ask that you take a moment to stop and thank God for the wonderful gift of a healthy heart; without it, we wouldn't be able to go on.

Love to all of you, with all of my heart!!!

No comments: