The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Whoa!!

I am home today with the kids. My mom has to go to the doctor to have some tests done and I was the lucky one to get to stay home. Joel and I try to take turns when we have to take off during the week to stay home with the kids. I always love being home with the kids during the week. It does hurt that it allows me to have a 3 day weekend!!!

The title of the post comes from Garrett.....everything he plays with today he says "Whoa!". I am not sure what is so exciting about...Thomas the Train book, Mac (from Cars), Happy Meal toys...

Today I am going to lunch with the kids, my sister-in-law, and my mother-in-law. Today is Cindy's birthday day, so we are going to Mille's for lunch. That is an added bonus to being off today. If I was working, I wouldn't get to go downtown. I really enjoy going downtown...I typically don't go there and I really wish that I would!!! Last weekend I went with my sister-in-law downtown and we had a blast!!! We started out with drinks, then we went to a pub for a glass of wine, then to the tattoo parlor, then to dinner, then to a coffee shop for chocolate martini's and dessert...it was great!!! I am ready for another girls night!!!

That is all that is going on with us on this glorious, sunny day!!!

1 comment:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Awww, tell Cindy I said Happy Birthday!! We sure miss all you guys.

Check out www.dealseekingmom.com
It has lots of info about how to get started, strategies, etc. I've looked at for months and thought there was no way I could do it but it's actually not bad once you get started