The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

For the moment Spring is in the air. Yesterday was such a beautiful day and today looks to be the same. I have been so patiently waiting for warm weather...for more than 1 reason. The main reason is because I am so anxious to get the kids outside and to enjoy playing in the backyard. We are also going to put a garden in the backyard this year. I want the kids to be able to go outside and see the wonders of things growing. I also want them to be able to go to the tomato plant or the strawberry plant and pick something and eat it!!! That should suit my children just fine, they love to eat!!!



Today when I sent the kids to my parents, I packed Spring/Summer clothes for them. I am anxious to see how cute they look when I pick them up this afternoon. I have a feeling they will be spending some time outside today. I think Garrett wants to help "Gampa" work in the yard. He loves to be outside and it you want to become his friends very quickly, offer to take him outside...you will have his heart forever!


It is hard for me to believe that our vacation is approaching at a very rapid speed!! We will be leaving in just over 1 month!! AUGH!!!! I have got to get in action and get some things done....tan (I don't want to burn at the beach), lose at least 10 pounds, start buying vacation clothes, exchange my swimsuit, give my kids a lot of extra love everyday before we leave, buy Joel some vacation clothes...the list could keep going. I guess I better get in gear!!!!!

That is all for now, maybe I will have more to post tomorrow...I am trying to get better at posting. How do you think I am doing?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're doing much better! Keep up the good work.

GLS said...

We just had a dump truck of dirt/compost delivered yesterday for our garden. I'm really looking forward to growing our own veggies! Your kiddos look like they had a fun Easter. See you guys Sunday.

Anonymous said...

It was a really nice day, only thing is it is grandma taking Garrett outside. Yes, Garrett and I take our daily walk around the block maybe stop and see Mr. Glenn and Mis. Betty that stop always bags Garrett at least one chocolate. Then we are home to check on grandpa and Isabel. By then it's almost time for mommy or daddy to pick up the little ones, then the squeals began whichever one it is.Then they are gone until the next day.

Tammy said...

Don't worry. You'll be ready for vacation. Sometimes the planning and preparing is just as much fun as going!