The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Christ the Lord is Risen Today....Alleluia!!!

I hope you had a most blessed Easter. We woke up to a rainy, gloomy Sunday!!! At first I was disappointed because I knew we would not be having an Easter egg hunt at my parents with the kids. I then quickly realized that it wasn't as gloomy a day after all...Christ died for me and for my sins, what could be gloomy about that? We had a great service at church and then we were off to have a BBQ with my parents---and yes, we can still BBQ even if it is raining!!!

We enjoyed a great afternoon with my parents, Gene, Uncle Ricky and Aunt Karen. It was great to get together with the family for the afternoon. We enjoyed great food, great conversation, and great fun!! The kids loved their Easter baskets and the candy that was in them. The toys that the Easter bunny left them weren't bad either!!! The fact that The Masters was---an added bonus to the afternoon!!!

I hope you had a great Easter!!!

No comments: