The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch over the weekend. Garrett was memorized by all the "balls". It was a warm day...I had wished for a cooler fall day. The weather this coming weekend is going to be more like what I was hoping for. Maybe we can find something else fun to do!!!

Isabel is growing like a weed. She is trying so hard to crawl. She is going backwards, but can't quite get the forward motion. She can get up on also fours by herself and rock, but that is as far as she can go right now.

My mom has gotten a new video camera and is letting us play around with it. I have found it to be really handy. I wish we would have had a video camera from the very beginning. I feel like we have missed a lot of great video opportunities with both of the kids. I hope you enjoy the videos!!

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

Thanks for sharing these great videos!! What a couple of cutie pies!!
*hugs*
Missy