The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall is in the air

I love the fall season. I can't imagine living somewhere that did not have all 4 seasons. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, the sound of football games on Friday night....awwwww does it get any better??

The kids are doing great. Garrett is walking like a champ. Isabel is on her way to crawling. I have a feeling she will be crawling in the next couple of weeks. She has started something new...she says da da. It was great. Joel had been home with the kids all day and I came home and sat in the floor with Isabel and started saying da da to her...she then said it right back to me!!! I am sure Joel's heart was melting!!! It is great to hear her little dainty voice say da da and then hear Garrett's deep (animal) voice yell DAAAD. Too cute.

The kids are enjoying their little drummer set that MeeMaw (Joel's mom) bought for them, I am having a cup of coffee, Joel is getting ready and then we are off to the mall. We enjoy our Saturday's as a family. Sometimes we don't do anything but stay home, but we do it together!!!

That is all that is going on with us, how about you?

With all our love,
Joel, Misty, Garrett & Isabel

No comments: