The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

Boy or Girl

Do we start buying pink or blue??? Is the peanut a boy or a girl???We had quite a trip to Colorado. We drove to Kansas City on Thursday. We almost made it to the hotel we were staying at, but then the unthinkable happened!!! We were sitting still on 71 and out of nowhere, BAM. An old man apparently did not feel the need to stop when the rest of the traffic stopped. He actually rear ended a car and then bounced off of her and into us. Luckily we were all safe. Our car is still in Harrisonville and we are now dealing with insurance companies!!!!

Garrett was wonderful on the plane to Denver. He slept the majority of the time. We felt very blessed to have him be so good. We made it to our court appearance and it lasted a total of about 10 minutes!!! The plane ride home was nothing at all like the plane ride going!!! Garrett screamed the majority of the time!!! Poor little guy...actually Joel and I were feeling pretty sorry for ourselves!!!! We did make it home and we are thrilled to not have to go back to Colorado again!!!

I will post Halloween pictures, Garrett pictures, and crash pictures later!!!!

Oh....I guess you are still waiting for the news..........................................
You should definitely start thinking...................................



Pink---Garrett is going to have a baby sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

whittfam5 said...

I already bought lavendar, I hope you like lavendar...it is too cute. Jason will bring it later on this month along with the wink wink for G'ma Cindy (then you and Sarah can add on to it).

I heard about the accident and am so thankful that you are all OK. I know it is a pain in the bootie. Too bad you couldn't get a new mini van out of the whole ordeal.

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Yay! I knew it was going to be a girl!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Yay, I can't say "Yay" enough. We love you (all 4 of you) and can't wait until the kiddos can all play together!!!

Missy and Brad said...

WHOO-HOO!!!! I'm so glad you're going to have one of each!! That's so awesome! And Garrett will be the best big brother ever!
oxox
Miss

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Matt and I are so excited for you all! We can't wait to meet Garrett & his new little sis!
~Lauren & Matt DeLozier

just jill said...

Oh, My Gosh !!!!!

I'm going shopping right now.