The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's so Hot!!!

Can you believe how hot is here??? We have been over 100° for the last week!!! At least I think it has been that long!!! I have been so miserable. I finally got Garrett out of the house and went to the mall yesterday. I was tired of staying inside and figured if I was going to go somewhere, it was going to be somewhere with air conditioning!!!!

Garrett is doing fine. Today was the first day that he was not a perfectly easy baby. He screamed for almost 4 hours this morning. It is so hard not know what he needs of wants!!!! Luckily he finally calmed down and we met Joel for lunch.

I am 7 weeks along today. It has been great not having any trouble with morning sickness. I have had some days of feeling blah, but by the time I eat breakfast, I am better. I have been suffering from terrible headaches though!!! My MIL says it has nothing to do with my pregnancy. Apparently the ragweed count is really high!!! The only think that really stinks is that I can't take anything for my head. I can take Tylenol, but that doesn't work. I did go by my in-laws house today and get my MIL old fashioned ice bag. I put it on my head for a while this afternoon and it really helped. I am ready to go lay down and put it back on my head!!!! Hopefully Garrett will remain good for Joel and I can hopefully get rid of my headache!!!!!

That is all that is going on with us!!!! What is going on with you????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww..... There he is!! What a handsome little boy. You guys are so blessed!

Crystal (endo board)

Anonymous said...

Love the baby ticker!!! They have some super cute ones on my Runner's World forums with the pregnant runners. You should look at...http://www.baby-gaga.com. This is the cutest ticker I've ever seen. It's got funny saying and everything!

Love,
Sarah G.

Katie and Justin said...

Hi Misty and Joel,

I am Missy's best friend, Katie. Our blog is also posted on their blog, next to yours! I have been keeping up a bit with your journey, and I just wanted to say congrats on everything! Garrett is such a beautiful boy, and your ultrasound is beautiful, too. It is so amazing to see prayers answered (and bonus prayers striking from the blue)and I am glad I had the opportunity to read along...

I am writing, also, because I have bad bad headches, too. Well, I did earlier in my pregnancy. (and before) One thing that REALLY helped me is this crazy stuff called "Head-On". It is for migrains, but it is just topical. Its much better than tylenol, and that is basically better than nothing! You can find it otc at drug stores. I hope it helps you, it really helped me.

Take care!
Katie