The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long time no post

You would think we have been super busy given that I haven't posted in a while!! I guess when your life is pretty boring, there isn't much to post!!


We had Isabel's birthday party on Saturday, February 27th. It is always fun to get friends and family together---even if it is at our house. That is the only downside of having birthdays in the winter. Luckily Garrett's birthday is in the summer so we can always do his party outside.


We have been filling our weekends with fun family time. I love it when our little family of 4 is able to spend the weekend together doing fun things. I guess if people were able to look in our windows at us, they would think we were boring and crazy, but it is fun to us!!

I have the day off today to spend the morning with my munchkins, I need to run to the courthouse to get my notary renewed and then I am meeting my sister-in-law Robin for lunch. I think we are going to head to the mall after that and add to the chaos at the mall!! I will have my two kiddos, Robin will have her 4 and my mother-in-law will have my two nephews!! Look out mall, here we come!!!

I hope you have been having a great winter!!! Bring on the sunshine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ciprofloxacin]ciprofloxacina vs levofloxacina
[/url]novidat tablets
cipro 500 mg bladder infection
ciprofloxacina prospect
ciprofloxacina beneficios
cifran tablet is used for