The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Jamaica Mon

I am sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and watching my kids watch cartoons and play!! This is the best sight in the world. We are leaving this afternoon to drive to St. Louis and we will then fly out tomorrow morning. I am trying to soak up every ounce of my kids as possible until then!!!

Tomorrow afternoon this is the sight we will be seeing and we will be part of the sight!!!

I ask that you think of Joel and I and to keep us in your prayers...we are going to miss our kids like crazy!!!!

3 comments:

Lauren and Matt said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip!!!!! :)

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Everything will be fine! have a great time!

Tammy said...

Have a great time!!!