The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

On the Way

Brad & Missy are on their way to Vietnam as I type!!! Please pray that they have safe travels and everything goes smoothly. I can hardly wait to see them again...as a family of 3!!! I just ask that you keep this family in your prayers!!!

Not much going on with us. Both kids are down for a nap. Garrett has been sleeping for almost 2 hours...it is amazing how much he sleeps during the day when he has a cold. Once the kids are awake, we are heading to the mall to do a little shopping. Garrett needs some long pants. I am hoping that the weather starts to cool off and he doesn't have any long pants...maybe if I buy some, the weather will change!!!

That is all that is going on with us, what is going on with you?

No comments: