The family you come from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. ~Ring Lardner
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Fun Shower

Yesterday I had a baby shower for my sister-in-law Sarah. She is truly ready to pop any day now!!! We laughed that now that the shower was over she could have Noah. I had the shower at a quaint little tea room close to the college campus. We had a great turnout, great food, great games, great conversation and GREAT gifts!!! I hope she got everything that she wanted. Hopefully we will meet baby Noah Matthew soon!!


Not much going on with us. The kids are doing wonderful. Garrett has started taking a few steps on his own. He can actually walk, he just chooses to crawl. He is doing really well. Isabel has developed quite an attitude!! My mom says she certainly reminds her of someone!! I guess she not only looks like me, she acts like me!!!
Beyond that, we are doing our usual daily activities and having a great time as a family!!
What is going on in your world??

No comments: